In navigating this site, at any time, you automatically agree to the terms and conditions laid out below.
1. Property Rights: All written information on this site is the sole property of SpiritualJourneyman.com, and copying of its contents is not preferred: we would rather that you share the URL title with others, allowing them to access our content direct so that they, in turn, might pass it on to other candidates, if they so wish. By doing so, you play a positive role in expanding our reader base—something for which you can claim credit--and we applaud this.
However, should you feel a real need to copy certain information--for, say, study purposes--then please give due credit along with an added link to the appropriate web page. Thank you!
2. Our Views: The views expressed by SpiritualJourneyman.com are just that, “views”, and are not ‘written in stone’. The ‘rights’ and ‘wrongs’ of these views are purely subjective. As with all information: accept only that which you deem as acceptable, and dismiss that which you do not.
3. Site Content: Whilst SpiritualJourneyman.com may present controversial views which, by their nature, challenge popular opinion, it is, however, not our intention to deliberately deride, ridicule or offend any individual, organisation or belief system. That said, we cannot guarantee such might not be the case, inadvertently, since ‘free speech’--by its very nature--carries with it challenging concepts and alternative views.
Therefore, in respect of the above, SpiritualJourneyman does not accept liability, personal or financial, for any anger or slight felt by any individual or corporate entity. If, for whatever reason, you do find yourself feeling somewhat offended by any statement we have made, then, we are sorry for the unfortunate circumstance, and honor your right to believe otherwise, or differently.
4. Site Shop and Services: "Due to recently imposed European Union Legislation, these services are classed as 'for entertainment only', and, therefore, SpiritualJourneyman cannot, in any way, be held legally responsible for any aspect which the purchaser/customer/recipient deems as 'false' or 'misleading'.
5. LiberExtoL Healing Service Disclaimer.
SpiritualJourneyman's LiberExtoL Healing Service does not claim or guarantee a 100% success healing rate for any 'Physical' or 'Mental' health condition/s belonging to any Member of our Healing List. Such a claim would be beyond reasonable to make, or expect. Therefore, SpiritualJourneyman cannot, and does not, accept any liability in this regard: nor do we accept liability for any worsening health condition, since such is not within our power to dictate (for example, the condition/ailment may be degenerative by nature). Whilst we do not claim to perform miracles, we do, however, give our assurance that we will do our utmost best in helping all Healing List Members achieve an improved status in terms of their overall health condition/s.
6. Logo. We ask you to please be aware that SpiritualJourneyman's Website Logo is the sole property of SpiritualJourneyman and is Copyright Protected. Therefore it is not to be copied or utilized for any other purpose whatsoever. Doing so may result in legal action being taken.
Thank you for respecting this.
Thank you for giving your attention to these Terms and Conditions.
Have a nice day, won’t you!
We at SpiritualJourneyman have done our utmost best to ensure our use of all pictures and graphics on this site do not infringe royalty and copyright laws. However, in the unlikely event that we have failed to do so, in any instance, then, with regard to the relevant company, or person, concerned: Please accept our appologies, in advance, for the unintentional oversight on our part. Notify us of the photo/graphic in question, and we will remove it from our site at the earliest possible convenience.